Saturday, August 19, 2006

Braveheart

So, I'm at Harding for Student Impact and we just had a movie/tv star dinner that I didn't know about before this weekend. As I was talking to my friend John, who I had just met, we came up with the idea of getting some guys together and dressing up as guys from Braveheart. So, we talked to our roommates, Peter and Malcolm, as well as another guy we had recently met, Kevin. About an hour and a half before the dinner we decided to get our costumes. So we hit up a 5-dollar tree (kinda expensive, but it was worth it) and we bought plaid skirts, then went to walmart and got blue face paint. John just so happened to have a Scottish flag hanging in his room, which we proceeded to put on a pole and wave as we walked around. It was awesome acting like a group Scottish Highlander with a few guys who I barely knew. Alba gu bra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home